For a new twist on a spinach and strawberry salad try using a chocolate dressing!
INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD
- 5 oz. a container of baby spinach
- 1/2 red onion sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup toasted pecans
INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD DRESSING
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 to 2 ounces SoChatti chocolate
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SALAD DRESSING
Step 1. Place all the salad dressing in a small bowl and stir to combine. Place the dressing to the side to use later on the salad.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SALAD
Step 1. Place spinach in a large bowl.
Step 2. Top the salad with sliced onions, crumbled feta, sliced strawberries, and pecans.
Step 3. Drizzle the salad with the Chocolate Balsamic Dressing and enjoy!