Treat your sweet tooth with this delicious SoChatti Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie recipe made by our friend Anita, @totalfoodie317! This unique treat is set to "wow" your taste buds!
- 1 Brownie Mix (for an 8"x8" baking dish)
- 1 lb Strawberries, stems removed, cut in half
1. In an 8"x8" baking dish, prepare brownies according to package directions. Let them cool completely.
2. Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut them in half lengthwise.
3. Arrange the strawberries in a single layer on top of the brownie layer, seed side up.
Prepare the Chocolate Ganache
1. Pour 1½ cups SoChatti into a large mixing bowl and add the heavy cream. Then start stirring slowly. Keep stirring until the ganache becomes smooth and turns dark and shiny/glossy. Then it is ready.
1. Pour the chocolate ganache over the strawberries evenly, covering all of them.
2. Chill the brownies in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, or until ganache has set. It will not be solid but will firm up.
3. Slice and serve within a day. These won't last more than a day as the berries release moisture that will make the brownies wet.
Source: @totalfoodie317 & Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies - Simply Happy Foodie