Join us as we invent our way toward a more flavorful and sustainable world. SoChatti has employment opportunities at our headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. See what it's like to be a part of our innovative team!
OUR OPEN ROLES
Tasting Room Associate
The Tasting Room Associate is responsible for providing the front line guest experience. As a Tasting Room Associate you are responsible for providing the best possible experience of our brand to all of our Tasting Room guests by developing relationships that promote sales and brand loyalty. This position is the champion of customer service in creating the perfect balance of education and an unforgettable experience.
Assisting to run front of house as follows:
- Keeping retail displays stocked and aesthetically pleasing
- Fulfill opening/closing duties
- Setting up/cleaning up guest experience
- Engaging with guests and providing the SoChatti story
- Answering phone calls with general inquiries
- Assisting with classes/private events
- Evenings and Saturdays mandatory
- Add to company culture with positive attitude and customer facing personality
- Punctuality and reliability
- 20 - 30 hours/week
- Four day work week on a typical week. Operating hours are Wednesday-Saturday with a 3 day respite from Sunday-Tuesday. Some private events may operate on closed days, but typically only require an extra 3 hours and will be compensated with gratuity and hourly pay for extra time worked.
- $20/hr + tips
- Serving/Food and Beverage experience preferred but not required
How To Apply
- Please email your resume to our General Manager, Taylor Fenoglio at firstname.lastname@example.org.