Try this super easy and delicious recipe by Jazz Leaf of @Recipes4Health! Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and peanut-free!
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or any sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup SoChatti + 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Add melted dark chocolate into the bottom of a parchment paper lined muffin tin.
- Mix the seed butter + coconut flour + sugar + vanilla + cinnamon together in a bowl. Add a spoon onto the chocolate & flatten with your thumb.
- Add more melted dark chocolate on top! Freeze for 30 mins. DONE!