Easily create a favorite Passover treat that the whole family will love! This SoChatti chocolate covered matzo recipe by @jackiecooksanddrinks is delicious without the mess of melting chocolate!
- 1 SoChatti pouch or 4 SoChatti To Go packets
- 2 pieces matzo
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Choice of toppings (i.e. almonds, coconut)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with parchment, place 2 pieces of matzo on it
- Melt 1/2 cup of coconut oil or butter spread with 1/2 cup of brown sugar and a pinch of salt in a heavy bottom pan. Bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Pour toffee mix over 2 pieces of matzo and place in oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread SoChatti chocolate on each matzo, add toppings if you would like (i.e. caramelized almonds, coconut, and sea salt), and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the matzo from the fridge and cut into pieces.