First Friday Flight Reservation
Join us for First Fridays at the Circle City Industrial Complex for live music, art pop-ups, chocolate and more!
During the First Friday self-guided flight experience, you'll sample flavors from around the world through chocolate, experiencing the unique origins and characteristics of each varietal. All while enjoying live music performances and art pop-up shops from local artists. We're proud to showcase new artists each month!
- Chocolate Flight: $10 per person; pay in-store
- Self-Guided Wine + Chocolate Flight: $25 per person; pay in-store
- Drop Candy + Chocolate Flight: $30 per activity; pay in-store
- Apple Pops + Drop Candy + Chocolate Flight: $35 per activity, pay in-store
- Rice Krispie Pops + Drop Candy + Chocolate Flight: $35 per activity, pay in-store
Reservations are recommended but not required. Walk-ins available for groups of up to three. We kindly ask that groups of four or more make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance of arrival.
Reservations book out 90 days in advance. Please check back soon for more openings! Wine, beer and cocktails are available for purchase.
We are conveniently located in the Circle City Industrial Complex, close to Bottleworks and Mass Ave. There is a large, free parking lot right across the street!
Self-Guided Wine + Chocolate Flight
Indulge in a flavorful journey around the world as you sample four melted, artisanal chocolates and a refreshing fruit nectar, perfectly complemented with 2-ounce pours of five diverse wines.
- Peach Fruit Nectar & Prosecco
- Tanzania Chocolate & Chardonnay
- Honduras Chocolate & Cabernet Sauvignon
- Peru Chocolate & Vermentino
- Colombia Chocolate & Red Blend
Make Your Own Drop Candies
Step into the shoes of a candy maker by adding Drop Candy Making to your tasting! Pair SoChatti’s origins with complimentary ingredients that are fun to make and delicious to eat. You’ll walk away with your own treats that you can share with others (or keep for yourself)! Speciality & seasonal add-ons are available for an additional $5 per activity.
Please allow 30-45 minutes for the activity.