Tasting several varieties of SoChatti chocolate alongside a range of wines during a casual afternoon get together or cocktail party. SoChatti takes a charcuterie board to new heights.
- Salami, soppressata, prosciutto, pepperoni or other cured meats
- Strawberries, grapes, and assorted fruit for dipping
- Collection of olives
- Parmesan and blue cheeses
- Variety of bread and crackers
- Your favorite SoChatti chocolate
- Your favorite bold red wines
Step 1. Plate the cured meats, fruits, olives and cheeses on platters.
Step 2. Place bread and crackers in a basket or on a platter.
Step 3. Pour SoChatti chocolate into shot glasses (at least 1 for each guest).
Step 4. Bring out the reds.